Welcome to Internet Businesses Online



How to Make Money Fast on the Internet

I have searched all over the web to pass by the typical ways to make money on the web- eBay, amazon affiliate stores, information marketing, affiliate marketing, drop-shipping, consulting, etc. But there is one that I want to focus on, because I do not believe it's a good use of time and energy.

Café Press- A background.

Café press was started with the idea that anyone could start an online store and customize things for people to buy- coffee mugs, t-shirts, knick knacks, other junk.

I am sure that there are people making a living off of café press, but I do not personally like this site. Unless you can generate a ton of traffic or have a "brand" of your own that people will recognize, this site is not recommended for the average "newbie."

The Story: I started a store based on an island theme, and although it was great seeing palm trees on all my stuff, the prices are pretty steep for some of the items, and it turns out to be one of those things maybe your uncle buys just to be nice. But people can't wear the stuff all the time... they already have a favorite coffee mug. Is it really worth all that time setting up a store just to have a few people buy things they'll never use again? I don't believe so.

Again, don't get me wrong... I'm not knocking Café Press. It's a great idea. But when you are getting caught up in ways to make money on the web, pass this idea by. You'll be happy you did.

But let me ask you, what kind of product has virtually no overhead and returns much greater than ANY physical good can? Information. That is how many more people are becoming wealthy on the Internet; in the sale and promotion of digital products. You can give and receive an incredible amount of valuable information about any subject imaginable through this medium.

As an action step, start researching the various business models concerning information businesses on the web. The three free ebooks I give away on my blog focus on information marketing, which is a much easier model to follow for the busy professional or those pressed for time. No pun intended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home