Welcome to Internet Businesses Online



Should Non-Internet Entrepreneurs Give Advice to New Online Businesses?

Business is Business right? If you have an MBA you can run any business right? Wrong and let me tell you why. There are many folks who are quite good at making money on the Internet but the truth is only about 1-3% of the Internet Sites out there that sell stuff ever make any money or even pay for their site development.

Not long ago someone who knew of all my past business experience as an entrepreneur asked if I might review their business plan for an online business they were starting. Knowing that there is a big difference between real businesses and Internet businesses, I declined and stated;

I am not sure my feedback is relevant to any sort of online business models, websites which are used for generating money, that really is not my thing, I wouldn't want to give advice on that subject, I do not know anything about it to be reliable in my opinion. Yes, perhaps more than the average guy on the street, but there are super stars in that type of business who really know how to generate money online.

Why this stance you ask? Simple really, you see mostly, I am troubled by all the abuse, trickery, tactics and scammers out there online. It makes me very angry they ruining of the Internet. I believe that the Internet is the single greatest communication device ever created in the history of mankind.

I do not believe scam artists and hype selling of trinkets should even use this venue. I certainly hope this article is of interest and that is has propelled thought. The goal is simple; to help you in your quest to be the best in 2007. I thank you for reading my many articles on diverse subjects, which interest you.